• 5+ years of hands-on experience in operational design and deployment of network management tools/application in wide scale networking and/or virtualized networking as applied to mobile networks/ Service Providers/ Enterprise / government use-cases.
• Strong working knowledge of network/element management and network security in mobile networks / Service Providers / Enterprise / government use-cases.
• Demonstrated very good knowledge in TCP/IP, L2/L3 protocols, IPv4, IPv6, QoS/CoS, SDN, NFV, SNMP.
• Working knowledge of at least one networking virtualization platform e.g. VSphere or OpenStack
• Demonstrated success in leading technical initiatives without formal authority
• Demonstrated success working with virtual teams
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle high pressure situations with various key stakeholders and executives
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to understand the risks and associated methods to recommend, implement and/or apply appropriate security controls.
• Strongly desired- In-depth knowledge of security defense principles – confidentiality, integrity, and availability – and how they apply to different technologies
• Strongly desired- Practical Knowledge of Cybersecurity / Information Security standards and policies such as ISO 27001/27002, CIS, NIST, and others
• Gather and validate design and deployment requirements• Define and articulate value proposition for improvements to network security vendor solution design, deploy and operational practice success and efficiency
• Provide advanced technical expertise to lead the discovery, definition, and application of solutions for visibility fabric network design, system design, deployment, operation and usability for our product
• Lead solution implementation, testing, documentation and pilot delivery
• Identify opportunities to exploit existing and prospective solutions, as well as review applicable of network visibility use-cases, security policies and procedures with the business
• Work closely with system architects to ensure business systems and applications meet security requirements in preparation for the end-user review; participate and contribute in network security vendor internal reviews.
• Work closely with network security vendor and end-user technical teams to ensure developed tools, systems and applications meet appropriate security standards, policies and procedures
• Work with other technical network visibility and security team members on policy compliance efforts in accordance with network security vendor, industry privacy and security regulations, and guidelines set forth by, Country, Federal and local laws, as applicable